August 20th be a busy day filled with classic cars, hot rods, mopeds, bikes and of course crafts. Madison Ave. will be closed down from 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. between Warren and Hilliard, and the bike rally will be going on from noon until at least 6 p.m.
The Cleveland Craft Coalition has come up with a brilliant plan to get people to check out both events by raffling off a gift basket! In order to be entered, just stop and pick up a map at…
1) Spitfire Saloon (1539 W117th Street in Cleveland); or
2) Crafty Goodness (15621 Madison Avenue); or
3) Goddess Blessed (15729 Madison Avenue); or
4) Breakneck Gallery (17020 Madison Avenue); 0r
5) Keyhole Gallery (will be set up at a street booth on Madison)
…and then visit 3 of the stops. How easy is that?
The prize basket is going to be amazing; Buckeye Beer Engine has donated a gift card to our cause, so have a beer and some Plum Sauce on them. Crafty Goodness will be including some handmade goodness, while Breakneck, Thirstees and Spitfire will include t-shirts and other swag. Please remember, by attending this event supporting local art, you will be helping the economy right here in Lakewood. And that is a great feeling! View the Facebook invite here.